How to get your ex back can be a very difficult move to do and for some people out there, getting an ex back may seem hopeless and very complicated. But by having the knowledge of all the proper tactics and principles and by using them in the right order and at the right time, you could pretty much lead your ex back straight to you without any resistance. So how to get your ex back fast?
How To Get Your Ex Back Step 1
Understand What You Are Doing Wrong
When a relationship ends, most people can’t think straight and do crucial mistakes that could make getting back together impossible. Any errors you make in trying to figure out how to get your ex back cannot be undone and could drive them away forever. It’s imperative to recognize these awful behaviors so you can prevent them from happening and find better solutions on how to get your ex back. It is equally as important to know what NOT to do when trying to get your ex back so that you can get back and stay together for good this time.
1. Nagging for Answers: To know how to get your ex back, you must understand that pushing your ex for answers on why the relationship deteriorated is a sure-fire way to get him or her to head out the door. Your may have already explained his reasoning, but it can be easy for the mind not to be able to wrap around the explanation. It’s also a common occurrence to persistently nag until you get the answer that you want to hear, so you can repair the problem and reverse the breakup. Whatever the reason your ex gave you for breaking up, accept it and move on. You cannot reconcile unless you come to grips with his or her reasoning, even if you don’t agree. Once you reconcile, there will be plenty of time to reasonably discuss these issues.
2. Begging and Being Needy: One of the worst mistakes you can make to get your ex back is to beg or cry. Emotions can run extremely high when a relationship ends. It’s best to take a step back and reevaluate the situation. Would you really want your ex to take you back simply because you begged for another chance or because your ex took pity on you and your hysterical crying? If your relationship hits a few bumps, learn how to identify the problems with a clear head and get your ex back respectfully. When you beg your ex to get back together, when you tell you will change, that you are ready to do anything, you only make your ex feel more repulsed by you.
-Please, please, give me a chance
-Can we please talk
-I really need to talk to you
-I will do anything for you
If this or something similar sounds like you, you are in trouble. You are showing that you are needy and weak. Very unattractive. Men, and women, both respect and are attracted to a someone who is strong and doesn’t need to beg to get what they want. It’s endearing to let some of your vulnerability show in a relationship, but it is totally unnecessary to have to beg an ex to stay with you. Crying and begging will also change how your ex perceives you in the future.
3. Giving an Ultimatum: Ultimatums will never work to get your ex back and usually have the opposite affect on how to get your ex back. It also undermines your credibility and the next time you argue, your threats will come across as unbelievable. You want your ex to realize he wants you back on his own accord, not by strong-arming him or her.
4. Seeking Revenge: Seeking revenge because your ex chose to end the relationship will cause you to lose your chances forever. It doesn’t matter what your ex did to you, or how badly you were treated; if you want to reconcile and learn how to get your ex back, you need to scrap any plans of seeking vengeance. It’s common to feel hurt and betrayed and eve more common to want them to experience the same pain that they may have put your through. It’s important to think with a clear head and remember that this is someone you still have feelings for and you want to build a future with. How would he feel if he found out you wanted to seek revenge and hurt him based on spite?
5. Text Message or Email Arguments: Text messaging or emailing your ex can permanently damage your relationship and end any chances of ever reconciling. Written communication regarding your break up, back and forth disputes can be misconstrued and it’s not the way to get your ex back. A huge part of reconciling with your ex involves making your ex miss you and promote memories of the excellent times you had together. Your ex will hardly do this if you are consistently messaging to arguing your point.
6. Calling Constantly: Blowing up your ex telephone at all hours of the day and night will not help you to win your ex back. All it will do is to annoy your ex and make him or her think you are unstable and that the decision to leave you was the right one. The person who tries to call constantly, especially if your ex is not answering or blocking your calls, is showing signs of desperation. Very bad opening to get back together.
7. Telling Your Ex ”I Love You’ And How Sorry You Are
Your ex left you for a reason, so telling constantly how much you love her will become pretty annoying to her. Saying to early that you made a mistake, saying how sorry you are over and over will not help you get your ex back. No one likes an annoying puppy dog that constantly declaring love. It gets old quickly. FIND MORE MISTAKES YOU PROBABLY DO HERE. Now let’s move to the second step of what you can actually DO to get your ex back. Commit to these steps and you well on your way to be back together again.
How To Get Your Ex Back Step 2
The No Contact Rule
The reasons why a girl or a guy ends a relationship are typically different from each other. Again, the reasons why a woman or a man will come back in a relationship will differ one and other. However, when your girlfriend or boyfriend breaks up with you it is hard to know exactly what you did wrong. Problems like these are typically due to a lack understanding of what each other expects, wants and needs from the relationship. Men and women have different needs in the love boat. This is the primary reason you need to obey the golden rule of no contact and how to use it to get your ex back. The reasons why woman and a man ends a relationship are typically different from each other. When it comes to know how to get your ex back however, there is a very powerful tactic that works on both genders. The No Contact Rule. By respecting the no contact rule, you accomplish 3 things:
- It will protect you from shooting yourself in the foot. You don’t want to be needy, insecure and look for approval around your ex. Not only it’s unattractive, but your ex will smell your intentions miles away.
- It brings the fear of lost into your ex mind.
- It gives you the opportunity to truthfully move to Next Step.
The next step, a major part of the process on how to get your ex back, includes determining the issues that caused the break up originally. After all it will not really matter if you win your ex back if you do not figure out what the problem is that caused the original break up. This is because there will still be a problem that could ultimately drive you apart again should you reconcile. Remember. You only have one shot at it. YOU MUST have a plan of actions that you can work from. A road map which can help you get from the starting point to the desired end goal where you can get your ex back.
How To Get Your Ex Back Step Three
That’s right people. Knowing how to get your ex back involves letting go of your ex. You actually have to ”really” move on and let go of your ex in order to get back together. Even though this step is crucial in order to get your ex back, the Step of ”Moving On” needs to be approached as a strategic perspective. What it means is that you don’t want to completely disappear because the cliche “out of sight, out of mind” is a cliche for a reason. You need balance... You need to move on AND spice up your ex mind as you do it. That said, it is the most important Step of all! If you are skeptical and insecure about fully completing this process, you will not get your ex back. Why? Because if you don’t move on, your set of mind and the way you will act around your ex will continue to betray yourself once you meet your ex again. You will still be insecure, needy and seeking for approval. Your ex will smell it miles away and will be turned off by it. So grow up and move on. You will give your chances to get your ex back a HUGE boost. Here’s a few tips:
- Keep having fun and continue your social life even when you don’t feel for it. Kick yourself in the butt and go out with your friends.
- Don’t let ”getting your ex back” be the only thing you do!! Find a new hobby or go to the gym, begin a new sport or go to church but DO SOMETHING.
- Try to go to NEW places and meet new people so your value skyrockets. Your ex will realize all the things you are doing without them and all the new experiences you have to offer.
- Temporarly get rid of everything that can remind you of your ex. Put it in a box and store it. (EVERYTHING).
TO KNOW MORE STRATEGIES ABOUT HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK